Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Official!

It's Official! I'm a stay-at-home-mom! I am so excited about spending this precious time with the kids. I look forward to play dates, library time, being able to volunteer at Jack and Avery's school, and everything that comes along with being a mommy. I stayed at home when Jack and Avery were babies, but I think I was so eager to make money that I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have. I am going into this next school year with a different outlook. Grant is our last baby, and before I know it, all of our kids will be in school and I will want to go back to work just to have something to do!

That being said, money is going to be tight. Super tight. I will be watching every penny like I never have had to do before. Unless I have a lot of people hittin' me up for monogramming or making things, we'll be doing a lot less eating out and traveling! It will all be worth it though, just to say that I was able to stay home with them while they were young.

So, anyone need anything monogrammed? Need a bow holder? Bows? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment